DIY Day: Crystal Teardrop Necklace
What you need:
crystals (any size)
jewelry making supplies (clasps, wire, etc)
needle nose pliers
nail polish colors of your choice
1. Arrange your crystals in the pattern of your choice (Tip: take a picture so you remember the arrangement)
2. Once you have a pattern, paint lines of nail polish for the color pattern you would like to use
3. Paint only 1 side of the crystals and let dry. Depending on the color you might need a couple coats. Finish with a clear topcoat to prevent scratching
4. Run wire through the stones, twist the ends together and string through a small hoop
5. Arrange on a necklace strand unpainted side facing out. The polish will show through perfectly!
What do you think?